Monday, July 25, 2016

HELPING OUT

One of our clients is a large organization that held a special night for its staff recently.   The client requested contributions from its vendors to help provide prizes for drawings during the night.

I donated a few prizes from our printing company.   My contact was very appreciative of what we did.

Much to my surprise, she offered to help make our business more well known in her particular part of the organization.    I was not really expecting that, as I wanted to give something to this group as an acknowledgment, since they trust us with a lot of their printing.

However, it did remind me again, as I have been reminded many times before, that when you give, you often get something in return, even if you don’t expect it.

Besides, helping is most often gratifying for the one who helps as well as benefiting those who are assisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment